Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Union Reinforcements


I based the dismounted Union Cavalry, and now I'm working on the horses and horse holders. You'll notice that I've been focusing a lot on my Union forces. I always try to have the Yankees outnumbering the Confederates whenever I play games. It's only fitting seeing that most of the time they had huge numerical advantages.


I painted up this Union Brigade Commander too, I didn't put the 2nd highlight on his horse and you can definitely tell the difference, I may go back and fix that when I base him.


I'm painting the horses in assembly line fashion, here is the first group of four. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out, and they painted up really quickly.


Here's the next batch that's getting painted. These will be the more unique horses, the last batch will be similar shades of brown with varying white socks and facial markings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...