Saturday, April 10, 2010

North African Village



I finished this little project. I now have four buildings and eight wall pieces complete. All together they make a nice little village. I took a few shots of them all together but the pictures came out blurry. Foiled again by my piece of crap camera!



The picture below shows the test building, and ironically enough it came out to be the best painted. I think I rushed the dry brushing and got a little impatient between coats on the other three.





Nothing like seeing a tank appear from just out of view!



This was a nice distraction for me, instead of painting five shades of blue and gray I got to paint five shades of brown and tan! (Maybe I should start a Napoleanic project? - I shouldn't joke about that, I've already been eyeing the Perry plastic French Infantry boxset!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...