Saturday, April 10, 2010

ACW Brigade Commanders

I posted these a while back but I just based them today so I thought I'd post a few more pics.

First up, the still un-named Union Brigade Commander.



Next, my currently anonymous Confederate BC. I love this sculpt, except for the fact that he seems to be looking way up in the air, but that may have just been the angle that I mounted him on his horse.



I couldn't help myself, I just like to play with toy soldiers! Here is an "action shot"



I sort of took a break from painting my first Regiment of Iron Brigade black hats to finish up a few things, aside from basing these I based the most recent Confederate Regiment, and built a bunch of North African buildings and walls for Flames of War. I will post pictures of those tomorrow or the day next and hopefully be finished with the next Union Regiment by next weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...