Friday, May 29, 2009

ACW Game Pics

Well I haven't posted anything for a while because frankly I haven't done too much lately. I'm still working on my 25 PDR's and Rifle/Machine Gun Platoons for my British rifle company, but the progress is slow.
I have however gotten to play a few games of ACW with my little brother using home rules.

A worthy foe..


The battle begins..


"Artillery, 400 yards.."


Wheat's Tigers


The 21st Ohio


The 11th New York attempts to flank the 7th Virginia


"Strategery"


All in all a good time, I sent about half of my force up the road in the center, but they were caught in the crossfire and destroyed. And then it was just a matter of time until the onslaught of Union soldiers overwelmed my reserves.

Later on we went to the LGS and he bought a few packs of infantry and some artillery, so next game should be even bigger!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...