Saturday, January 16, 2010

Union Inf, Union Arty, and Conf Inf WIP

Well I haven't really been posting, but by my standard I've been painting a lot! I am going to finish my last 3 Regiments from my most recent order before I worry about flags, but for the most part these are done.

First up, my second Union regiment, still unnnamed.



I like being able to remove miniatures as casualties instead of using casualty markers or dice, so here is a close up of some of the figs which also show how I can remove some of them individually.





Two Union batteries.



And finally, another near completed Confederate Regiment.



Short and sweet, hope you enjoyed the pics, click on them for a larger version, all figs are Sash and Saber, which I HIGHLY recommend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...